Visual Design, with registered office in via Portovenere, 111, 00054 Fregene (RM), VAT: 10626481005 (hereinafter, “Data Controller”), as data controller, informs you pursuant to art. 13 D.Lgs. 30.06.2003 n. 196 (hereinafter, “Privacy Code”) and art. 13 EU Regulation n. 2016/679 (hereinafter, “GDPR”) that your data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes:
1. Object of the treatment
The Data Controller processes personal, identifying and non-sensitive data (for example, but not limited to, name, surname, address, telephone, e-mail – later, “personal data” or even “data”) communicated by you on compilation of contact form through the website www.visualdesign.info of the owner (hereinafter, “Site”), of participation in opinion polls and approval, on-line request for clarifications or requests for support and sending of newsletters .
2. Purpose of processing I Your personal data are processed:
1. A) without your express consent (Article 24 letter a), b), c) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b), e) GDPR), for the following Service Purposes:
o Manage and maintain the Website;
o Allow the use of the Services requested;
o Process a contact request;
o Fulfillment of the obligations envisaged by the law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority;
o Prevent or discover fraudulent activities or malicious activities harmful to the Site;
o Exercise the rights of the owner, for example the right to exercise a right in court.
8. B) Only subject to specific and distinct consent (articles 23 and 130 of the Privacy Code and article 7 of the GDPR), for the following Other Purposes:
Send e-mail surveys of opinion and approval, newsletters and / or invitations to events or subscribe to events of which it is part or that organizes the Owner.
3. Methods of processing
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 of the Privacy Code and art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing, through the use of a website hosted on Linux server managed by the company Aruba S.P.A. in Italy. The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 72 months from the termination of the relationship for the purposes of service and for not more than 24 months from the collection of data for other purposes.
The Owner has taken a variety of security measures to protect your data against the risk of loss, misuse or alteration. In particular: has adopted the measures referred to in Articles 32-34 of the Privacy Code and art. 32 GDPR; uses the secure data transmission protocol known as HTTPS. Emails will be downloaded through SSL certified POP3 servers.
2. Access to data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) and 2.B):
3. to the employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in their capacity as persons in charge and / or internal processing managers and / or system administrators;
4. to third-party companies or other subjects (as an indication, web site provider, cloud provider, service and payment provider, suppliers, hardware and software service engineers, shippers and carriers, credit institutes, professional offices, etc.) who carry out outsourced activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as data processors.
5. Communication of data
Without your express consent (pursuant to Article 24 letter a), b), d) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b) and c) GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) to Supervisory Bodies, Judicial Authorities and to all the other subjects to whom the communication is mandatory by law for the accomplishment of said purposes. Your data will not be disclosed.
6. Data transfer
The management and storage of personal data will take place in Europe, on server / hosting / cloud located in Italy of the Owner and / or third-party companies appointed and duly appointed as Data Processors.
7. Nature of the provision of data and consequences of refusal to reply
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) is mandatory. In their absence, we can not guarantee the services of the art. 2.A).
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.B) is optional. You can therefore decide not to give any data or to deny the possibility to process data already provided: in this case, you can not receive e-mail invitations to events, newsletters and opinion polls and approval. In any case you will continue to be entitled to the Services referred to in art. 2.A).
8. Rights of the interested party
As an interested party, he has the rights set forth in art. 7 of the Privacy Code and art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
9. obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
10. obtain the indication: a) of the origin of personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of the processing; c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identification details of the owner, the managers and the designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it as a designated representative in the territory of the State, of managers or agents;
11. obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where this fulfillment is it proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
12. oppose, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by e-mail and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail. It should be noted that the right of opposition of the interested party, set out in point b) above, for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the data subject to exercise the right to object even only partially. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or none of the two types of communication.
Where applicable, you also have the rights referred to in Articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
13. How to exercise rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
or an email to the PEC address email@example.com
or a registered letter a.r. at Visual Design, via Portovenere, 111, 00054 Fregene (RM)
This Website and the Services of the Data Controller are not intended for minors under the age of 18 and the Data Controller does not intentionally collect personal information about minors. In the event that information on minors were unintentionally registered, the Data Controller will delete them in a timely manner, at the request of users.
12. Owner, manager and agents
The Data Controller is Maurizio Passanti with registered office in Fregene (RM) via Portovenere, 111, CAP 00054, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The updated list of data processors and data processors is kept at the headquarters of the Data Controller.
13. Changes to this Statement
This information may change. It is therefore advisable to regularly check this information and refer to the latest version.
Information updated 12-12-2018